jerin256 發表於 2024-2-20 15:54:17

Does 6 kilograms have value compared to 150

If you think about the mindset of the new marketing manager I mentioned to you earlier, you will ask him the same questions in the same formula: Do you want me to pay you $2320 in 8 months without any trace on my body? Do you want me to spend a lot of money and sweat it out for 90 days in order to lose 6 kilograms of fat and weigh 150 kilograms? But the voice of the fitness coach is the same as ours when we write to you.

We both say: You will not see the results now, but you will definitely see them after a few months, if you are patient and continue. Returning to our topic, notice the following graph that shows how the net profit or ROI from Telegram Number Data SEO doubled according to the increase in its monthly expenses: Now let's move on to the previous question: Are you saying that I would have to pay $18,000 in 8 months ($2250x8) to get a $60 return? The author of this question explains his question by saying that there is no real return from SEO, as after all this spending he gets a return of $60!! Then he feels that SEO takes years to bear fruit, and he has no energy to wait all these years.

http://chinedirectory.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Telegram-Number-Data-300x176.png

This perception is not true at all; SEO takes months, not years. But what most marketing managers and entrepreneurs ignore is that we write 8 articles per month, 5 of which are supposed to target sales words (that is, words whoever searches for them will be close to buying the product) and 3 of which target educational words. After one sales article tops the search results - let's say it comes in third place in the search results - it brings in 4 to 6 sales per month, and that number comes only from the article being topped with one keyword, and it is usual for a single article to be topped with more than 5 keywords. That is, one article will now begin to bring in between 12 and 14 sales per month.
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Does 6 kilograms have value compared to 150

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |