sharminakter 發表於 2024-2-24 17:08:37

Basically we recommend Demasu style

Tips for writing easy-to-read texts write concisely unify endings Avoid duplicate expressions don't use difficult expressions Don't repeat the same ending Keep each sentence to around 40 to 60 characters Do not use the conjunctive particle "ga" except in "paradox" Adjust the balance between hiragana, kanji, and katakana Otter If you find it difficult, please skip it for a moment. It would be a good idea to do this when you are reviewing your writing. I will briefly explain each. write concisely Write sentences concisely. Too many unnecessary decorations (adjectives and adverbs) make the text difficult to read. If the content is the same, shorter is better . If users don't buy a product, it means they don't find it appealing. If users don't buy your product, it's not appealing. unify endings Unify the endings of your sentences. When ``desumasu tone'' and ``dearu tone'' are mixed, it becomes difficult to read. The endings of sentences express personality . If the personality changes, it will make the user feel uncomfortable.

SEO is an abbreviation for "Search Engine Optimization", which is translated as "Search Engine Optimization".Masu. Simply put, it means taking measures to ensure that your homepage appears at the top of search results.is. SEO is an abbreviation for "Search Engine Optimization", which is translated as "Search Engine Optimization".Masu. Simply put, it means taking measures to ensure that your homepage appears at the top of search results.is. ", which allows you to create Find Your Mobile Number List sentences that are easy to understand . On the other hand, be careful when using the ``dareru'' style, as it may give a slightly high-pressure impression. Avoid duplicate expressions When writing articles, be careful of duplicate expressions. Duplicate expressions can make users feel confused and stressed. The first thing that made me feel uncomfortable was when I noticed that the window glass was broken. The first thing that made me feel uncomfortable was when I noticed that the window glass was broken. In addition, in order to use correct Japanese, it is a good idea to read through common examples of NG expressions.

http://www.chetdata.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Find-Your-Mobile-Number-List.png

Causing confusion. There are various ways to create a homepage, but WordPress is recommended. Among the various ways to create a website, WordPress is recommended. Adjust the balance between hiragana, kanji, and katakana Adjust the balance between hiragana, kanji, and katakana. If the balance is poor, the text will be difficult to read. The golden ratio is Hiragana (7): Kanji (2): Katakana (1) . Please let your employees know in advance that you will be having a meeting at 3:00 p.m. Please let your employees know in advance that you will be having a meeting at 3:00 p.m. However, please consider the ratio as a guide only . If you fixate on the ratio, your article production will not progress. Additionally, there are some words for which ``hiragana writing'' is appropriate.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Basically we recommend Demasu style

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |