sohaghasan12010 發表於 2024-2-29 14:34:58

I went to the interview at Jet Infosystems a little later

I decided to go just to look at other students and listen to what the companies had to say. I took my resume with me just in case and left it with three companies: “ID - Management Technologies”, STC “Vulcan”, “Jet Infosystems”. I liked them for their interesting projects and corporate culture - attentive attitude towards employees. The event was a great opportunity to communicate with companies that are interested in employees: both newcomers and experienced developers.

I was well charged to actively study further, and decided to go to interviews for Australia Phone Number Dataexperience, if invited. As a result, I went to ID - Management Technologies - they offered me an internship position, because by that time I had not gained enough knowledge. and prepared more thoroughly. I must say that they asked everything that we went through at GeekUniversity for six to seven months: Git; Java Core; algorithms and data structures; Database; HTML/CSS; Spring.

http://zh-cn.phonenumberuae.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Purple-Illustrative-Digital-Marketing-Agency-Instagram-Post-17-300x300.png

Then there was another interview, after which I received an offer to work as a junior. A couple of weeks ago I came across a project that the Jet Infosystems company is doing for the Moscow Exchange. I have to learn a lot from scratch because we work on frameworks, environments and other supporting software that I have not encountered before. My main source of information now is Google and more experienced colleagues. Plans for the near future are to go on vacation, return to school, settle in a new place and move to Moscow.

ent.
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: I went to the interview at Jet Infosystems a little later

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |