There is no strong reason to link to this article, other than someone

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-10 11:59:04 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Else writing a Google Search Console article and linking to it as "Learn more." On the other hand, when it comes to investigative articles in voice search, it provides bloggers and journalists with an information source. This is why we were able to acquire hundreds of high-quality links. 6. Target big keywords with commercial intent When I first started doing keyword research , I focused on search volume. If the search volume for the keyword I researched was high, I thought, ``This is an important keyword for my site.'' I don't have any such thoughts now. Currently, we are focusing heavily on commercial intent. (In other words, it's similar to how Google Ads advertisers care about the number of clicks.) For example, let's take a look at a case where the keyword "link building service" was targeted. The search volume for this keyword is not that high.

However, the CPC is $25.00. Traffic generated by the right buyers. (Fun fact: I published this page as a "ghost post." The results showed that the keyword "link building service" wasn't as difficult as many tools would suggest. ) 7. Leverage YouTube videos to capture more space in search results Let's say you found a great Belgium Phone Number Data keyword that leads to conversions. In that case, you should also get some extra traffic from YouTube videos. For example, this article targets the keyword "How to get more traffic." Unfortunately, this article's ranking stopped at 4th place. Even more unfortunate, there are three videos displayed at the top of this article.

However, I will try to recover from this. I decided to create a video on this topic. They were able to optimize the videos in the right way and show them in important places in search results. If you're interested in learning how to optimize your videos, check out the tutorial below. Video: YouTube SEO: 9 Actionable Tips for Ranking Videos (2019) 8. Display high rankings for “topic + statistics” keywords This is a secret method used by many websites to automatically acquire large amounts of links. For example, a site called Student Loan Hero has over 20,000 links to its page ``American Student Loan Statistics.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:37 , Processed in 0.029897 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |